Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Social Media Training.. well on our way!

I have now been to Google Class, ActiveRain, and now Twitter! I am an official member of the tweeple population...






Follow me! www.twitter.com/kellimchattie

Im so excited to Tweet and learn more!


http://www.deedstreet.com/ is pretty cool as well! Check it out if you tweet.

Sometimes I wonder why I have my own property management real estate holiday and the feeling lingers usually around the holidays. Stress and now more stress. Cant push pause... I should try the red help button from Staples. Ugh, there should be a disclaimer on the button as I am sure it will not come to the rescue of DB of Real Estate, Holiday Stresses and Single motherdom...


Deep breath adapt and overcome. It's a beautiful day in sunny, arizona!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this?